Can a vat refund be made in an eu country?

Ask a question: 


The changes made by Directive 2008/09/EC do not affect refund claims by businesses that are not established or VAT-registered in an EU member state. Such businesses still recover VAT incurred in EU member states according to the procedure in the 13th VAT Directive.

How to claim a refund of VAT paid in an EU member state ?

You may be able to claim a refund of VAT charged in an EU member state on or after 1 January 2021 if you’re VAT registered in the UK. Claiming a refund on or after 1 January 2021 If you’re charged

How to Claim a VAT Refund? Yes, you have to leave Europe to claim your VAT refund. If you merely cross a border within the European Union, you won’t be eligible: the items have to leave the taxable area, not just the country where you purchased them, in order to count as an export. Can I get a VAT refund when I leave the UK? Yes, the same rules apply for the UK.

How To Claim Back VAT Incurred In Other EU Member States ? The EU has an electronic VAT refund system known as 8th Directive refunds. Prior to 2010, there was a cumbersome paper based system and all forms had to be completed in the language of the member state making the refund.

How to claim a VAT refund from another EU Member State ?

The Dutch Tax and Customs Administration will forward your request to the Tax Department in the Member State where you wish to make the claim. That country will process your request. Dutch VAT refund. Different rules apply if you are established as an entrepreneur in another EU country or outside the EU and you want to reclaim Dutch VAT.

How to request a VAT refund from another EU country ?

Select All activities under Activities. Go to Refund applications. Click VAT refund from other EU countries. Enter the basic details on the application. The refund request period always starts on the first day of the month and ends on the last day of the month. If you want to enter a second line of business for the company, select Add new line

Irish VAT registered traders reclaiming VAT from European ? An Irish VAT registered trader who has paid Value-Added Tax (VAT) in another European Union (EU) Member State (MS) can claim the VAT back from the other EU MS. The trader or their agent can claim the VAT back by submitting a claim via Revenue Online Service (ROS) …

Was this answer helpful:  


Please let the audience know your advice: